Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Curb your enthusiasm

I don't watch much tele and when I do it is usually the science channel or discovery or news. Sometimes though as I go to bed i like to put on something light hearted and funny. "Curb your enthusiasm" is one of my favorite series on HBO. It's been around for several years already and i have not watched nearly every episode but i have been bringing up past season with On Demand. Last night I was watching the episode "Chet's shirt" This had to be one of the funniest so far. Totally has me laughing out loud. Ted Danson and Larry David have a great rapport.
In this clip, Larry is wearing his favorite shirt and got one for Ted as well as Ted liked it a lot. The one he reluctantly offers to Ted is his last one. . .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes, I've seen imprints like that on airbags but thankfully not on shirts. She must have used a putty knife to put on her make-up that morning. Thanks for the laughs...

drollgirl said...

i love this show! i think i would marry larry david just for the entertainment factor. he kills me.

gh said...

It's funny how he's always putting his foot in his mouth and getting himself into quicksand, but oddly enough i find myself on his side usually. . .

gh said...

Except in this episode where he tells Ted to return the shirt becuae it had a hole in it. As Ted put it, Larry gave him the gift of a problem

Aleks said...

Good day to you Gary,just stopping by to say that and that I would like to share a small award called Passion for painting,I realy feel when I look at your photographs like you have painted them,so,will you do me an honor,prettu please?
Greatings from Holland,Sandra

gh said...

Sandra, thank you so much for your consideration and acknowledgment, but i don't feel I can accept such an award that is specifically intended for painters. While I approach my photography as an art form, it is in no way as special or intimate as a painting.
Your intention and consideration of my work in itself is an honor I can be happy with and so I thank you very much.
I'll be checking back with you to see what you are doing of late.
thanks again.