Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Color of Hope

I am excited to announce the opening of the highly anticipated spring show "the color of hope" being put on by the Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition in Redhook, Brooklyn. More than 300 artists exhibiting scultures, paintings, glassworks, photography and more in a 25,000 square foot space consisting of two floors in a civil war era building/warehouse with great views of the New York harbor and Statue of Liberty.
The show runs from May 9th - June 14th, weekends from 1-6 pm. There is no admission charge and the food and drink is free. This weekend will kick off with two live bands.
I am looking forward to showing some of my newer works at the show and was fortunate enough to have been given two large panels for which to do so.
More info can be found at www.bwac.org

6 comments:

Dominic Philibert said...

Thanx Gary!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congrats and good luck!!

Lee Wolfe Pottery OneClayBead said...

Congratulations, Gary! It sounds like a wonderful exhibition.

Unknown said...

wow... I wish I could attend. I am sure it would be a superb event!

drollgirl said...

crap! i wish i could attend! i hope it is a fabulous exhibition and that you sell sell SELL some works. artists need money, too!

Unknown said...

Congrats Gary, I have no doubt your exhibit will be a success- your work is great!